Electric scooters are gaining momentum in busy cities. Services for renting the scooters have a number of drawbacks that are causing more people to turn to personal scooters instead. With sleek style and two power options (250 W single motor of 450 W dual motor), Unagi offers a strong solution for those looking to invest in a personal electric scooter. The Model One – E250 Single Motor is priced at $840 and The Model One – E450 Dual Motor is priced at $990. The scooters are not cheap, but there is a option to purchase them for $25 per month until paid off. If you’re looking for a lightweight, high-performing scooter, the Unagi Model One is the way to go.
- Offered in cosmic blue, Gotham grey, sea salt grey, or matte black
- Magnesium alloy handlebar with intuitive controls. The Magnesium, 33% lighter than aluminum, offers maximum portability. These sleek handlebars have no visible wires or bulky console.
- One-click folding. No need to fidget and struggle to close this scooter. With the click of a single button, the Unagi folds and locks in place. The One-Click hinged design makes this scooter quick and easy to fold and carry.
- Incredible motor. The E250 has a 250-watt motor embedded in the front wheel, while the E450 has 225 watt motor in each wheel for a total of 450 watts. These brilliantly designed motors have an impressive design and will not overheat. Designed for optimal performance, these motors are incredibly efficient and are built to last.
- Reliable anti-lock brakes. Initiate the brakes with a gentle push on the lever. With the expert design, the accelerator and breaks increase their action the harder you push down, making for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- High-quality electric batters. The Unagi scooters are powered by LG batters and custom design management. You will never get trapped by a dead battery. The Unagi scooters offer the best energy density and lowest charging time for their battery size.
- Proper lighting. Have no fear while riding your scooter in low-light conditions. With a flush-mounted LED front light and read blinking red LED, you can safely ride your scooter even at night.
- Lightweight feel with impeccable strength. Unagi harnesses the power of TORAY carbon fiber for ultimate functionality and durability.
- Comfortable deck. The Unagi scooter deck ditches the scratchy, bulky seams, joints, and grips that are overwhelmingly common in other scooters. With Unagi, you get a flawless deck that offers maximum comfort with necessary rigidity.
- Stunning finish with a coat that will never rust and resists wear and tear.
- Airless tires that are puncture-proof. The design of the air pockets provides more suspension for ultimate shock absorption
- An advanced processor that lets you select your speed and remembers your preferences.
- Sturdy kickstand. With an impeccable, yet simple design, the kickstand operates smoothly and easily integrates with the deck.
- Range: 15.5 miles (25 km)
- Top speed: 15.5 mph (25 kmh)
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Max rider weight: 220 lbs (100 kgs)
- Max torque: 28.8N.m
- Material: Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Magnesium
- Brakes: Dual electronic, Rear foot brake
- Tire: Dual 7.5″ Honeycomb
- Motor: Front 200 W, Rear 250 W
- Battery: 25 18650LG lithium battery
- Charging Time: 4 hours
While both models are created for high performance, they do have slight differences. For those that plan to ride primarily on flat terrains, like in an urban city, the E250 is ideal. With additional torque, the E450 is better suited for hills up with inclines up to 15 degrees.
The design, aesthetics, and durability of the Unagi Model One make it the ideal e-scooter for daily use. With two motor options and numerous color selections, it is easy to pick the scooter that is right for you. This lightweight scooter boasts impressive features and performs very well. Easy to store and carry the sleek design allows you to bring it with you anywhere. Although the price may seem intimidating, the Unagi Model One is a scooter with impressive functionality.